THGC’S STATEMENT REGARDING
Hello! I want to share with everyone what we are doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the nursery and alternative shopping options for you.
We are open during our regular business hours Mon – Sat, 8-6 and Sun 10-4 and will remain open during these hours unless mandated to do otherwise. We are fully staffed and ready for a busy spring season. Thankfully, none of our employees or their families have contracted the virus.
For those of you who prefer to not venture out we are offering the following alternative shopping options for your convenience.
Virtual garden center shopping
- I looked forward to trips to the nursery, poking around and discovering new plants or old favorites as much as I did planting them in my yard. We can still accomplish this through Facetime, Marco Polo, Skype or any other video communication format.
- Contact the nursery at (903) 753-2223 and request a virtual visit. Let us know what video format you prefer and we will call you as soon as we can.
Drive up, Order & Pickup
- Visit our website at THGC.net for a list of plants we stock
- You can order in advance and we will have your plants ready to load upon your arrival.
- You can also shop from your car in our parking lot – give us the order, we’ll pick the plants (to your liking) and load them into your vehicle for you.
- You can pay over the phone by credit card or from your car.
- Our staff is available to answer questions concerning plant availability via phone for your convenience.
Delivery to you by THGC
- We can deliver bagged products (soil, mulch) and plants in a pickup truck within a 15 mile radius for $25.
- Trailer delivery pricing will be determined by product size, quantity and location of the delivery.
- We are taking other measures throughout the nursery to minimize the spread of the virus.
- We are cleaning the counter tops, door handles, bathrooms, phones, golf cart steering wheels and other communal surfaces multiple times during the day.
- Employees have been educated as to how the virus spreads and how to best protect themselves and our customers.
- Employees are aware of the symptoms of the virus and have been directed to let us know immediately if they contract the virus.
- Any employee that contracts the virus will be asked to stay at home and not come to work.
I welcome your suggestions as to how we can assist you in your gardening needs. Hopefully, Covid-19 will be in our rear view mirror soon…